myFanPark mobile app and myFanPark.com
Starsona mobile app and Starsona.com
Starsona Experience Manager
The Platforms are not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13) years and, as such, it is designed for adult user interaction. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children younger than the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected information from a person younger than the age of 13, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our databases.
WE FULLY DESCRIBE OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORMS BELOW IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE. THIS SUMMARY HIGHLIGHTS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING OUR USE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION, AND REGARDING THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY COLLECT CERTAIN INFORMATION WHEN YOU USE THE PLATFORMS. PLEASE REVIEW OUR FULL PRIVACY NOTICE BEFORE USING OUR PLATFORMS.
- We primarily use the information we collect when you use the Platforms to provide the Platforms and related customer service. Some of our Sites and Apps may request location information, and we typically use that information to provide you more relevant suggestions and offerings.
- The Platforms collect certain information regarding how you access and use the Platforms, and we may utilize third parties to collect and analyze this information on our behalf.
- We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your opt-in consent. However, we may share non-Personal Information with third parties, in our discretion and without restriction. In addition, we may share your information with other companies in the myFanPark family — the subsidiaries and affiliates of myFanPark Inc.
- The Platforms may contain content served by third parties, and we work with third party service providers to conduct analytics and serve MFP advertisements elsewhere online. These third parties may collect certain information about your use of the Platforms or other websites or apps. These third parties may set and access their own tracking devices (including cookies, web beacons, and embedded scripts) and may otherwise collect or have access to information about you and your online activities. Some of these companies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may want to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ which provides information regarding targeted advertising and offers an “opt-out” by participating companies.
- We may offer certain Social Features on or through the Platforms, which may allow you to share information or make certain information public.
- “Data” means data or information (whether true or not) relating to a living, natural person, and where applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person (for example, a company or corporation) who can be identified (a) from that data or information; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access, such as (without being limited to) the following:
- the person’s name, age, gender;
- information relating to the marital status, age, language and birth of the person;
- any identifying number, symbol, email address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier or other particular assignment to the person;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person;
- correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
- the views or opinions of another individual about the person; and
- includes the information referred to in the section below titled “What Data we collect and why we collect it”.
- “Process/Processing” means any operation or activity or any set of operations, whether or not by automatic means, concerning Data, including:
- the collection, receipt, recording, organization, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation or use;
- dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or
- merging, linking, as well as restriction, degradation, erasure or destruction of Data.
- Our Policy.
At MFP: (i) we do not share your Data with third parties for their marketing purposes without your opt-in consent. However, we may share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and Usage Information with third parties, in our discretion and without restriction; (ii) we use Data for the purposes contemplated below (collectively, the “Purposes”); (iii) we use commercially reasonable efforts to not store Data on our servers unless required for one of the Purposes.
With your consent, we may use your Data for marketing purposes. You have the option, whilst using the Platforms, to restrict the receipt of unwanted marketing material.
The Purposes include:
- We use collected Data to: provide and improve our products and services, provide a personalized experience, contact you, provide you with customer services, and to provide personalized marketing.
- Data is processed for products, services, payments, customer support, and fulfillment to enable us to perform our contract with you.
- Data is used to provide you with information and materials that you request from us, to personalize our products and services, plus our Platforms, to you, the user.
- We process Data to update you on products, services, and benefits we offer and to inform you of changes to our policies, other terms and conditions and other administrative information plus to administer our Platforms for you and your computer, mobile device, or other item of hardware through which you access our Platforms and to keep our Platforms safe and secure.
- Data is used to measure or understand the effectiveness of any marketing we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing to you.
- Data is used to enforce the terms and conditions and any contracts entered into with you.
- If you do not wish to provide us with your Data and processing such Data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, we may not be able to perform our obligations under the contract between us.
- We will process your Data where necessary to perform any contract we have or are putting in place with you (e.g. a contract to provide you with our products or services).
- We may need to process your Data to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. where necessary to comply with tax or accounting requirements).
- Your Data will be used on the legal basis of our legitimate interest in a number of circumstances, including to provide you a personalized experience, to provide you with personalized marketing which includes seasonal campaigns via email and SMS messaging, and for our business management and reporting purposes. As explained further below, you have the right to opt out of all marketing at any time.
- In other circumstances, we may separately ask for your consent to process your Data (e.g. where we propose to provide your Data to our carefully selected third party partners, for them to market to you). Where you provide consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Note that we may process your Data for more than one lawful ground if the Data is used for several purposes. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your Data where more than one ground has been used.
We will only use your Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original Purposes. If we need to use your Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you in a timely manner and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- Who processes your Data?
MFP determines the purposes and means of Processing Data, and the instruments used to do so, including those for security measures.
We have appointed or may appoint third parties that will Process Data on our behalf and on our instructions, and strictly for the Purposes (the “Processors”).
When a person (i) creates an account on the Platforms, (ii) registers as Talent, (iii) requests a product or service, or (iv) places an order for any other products or services as may be offered on the Platforms from time to time, we collect their Data (such as personal details, email address, and telephone number). By providing your Data to us in the course of any of (i) to (iv) above, you acknowledge that it has been collected directly from you and you consent to its Processing by us and/or the Processors.
Should you disclose to us the Data of a third party - for example, where you request a video clip on the Platforms for the benefit of a third party, and submit their Data so that the video clip can be personalized for them - it is your responsibility to obtain that party’s consent to their Data having been submitted to us, and MFP will be entitled to assume that you have done so.
Data is predominantly Processed by electronic means. Sometimes, to prevent fraud on the Platforms, Data will be Processed by paper-based means. Data will be stored in a way which allows us to identify you for the relevant Purpose.
If you have created an account on the Platforms, or if you have registered as a Talent on the Platforms, it is your obligation to ensure that your Data is kept up to date, by logging on to the Platforms and updating your Data as soon as it changes.
You have the right to ask us to update, correct, or to delete your Data at any time, or to withdraw your consent to us using your Data, simply by logging on to the Platforms and closing your account (if you are a User), or deregistering your profile (if you are a Talent).
Please also note that some information submitted to us by you may in some instances never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and/or legal constraints. You should therefore not expect that all of your Data will be completely expunged from our databases in response to any request you may submit.
If for any reason you are not happy with how we use your Data, you can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than disclosure to the Processors, and disclosure to a particular Talent featured on our Platforms from whom you have requested a product and/or service, or to whom you have provided Data, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law, or with your express consent.
- What Data we collect and why we collect it.
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Platforms or by corresponding with us by phone, email, chat or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Platforms, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our Platforms, enter a competition, promotion, or survey and/or when you report a problem with our Platforms. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, important dates such as birthdays or anniversaries, among other information.
The Platforms may also enable you to transmit files or otherwise provide information to MFP. Please note that files you transmit may contain metadata, which may contain Personal Information about you. For example, photos & videos you transmit could include metadata indicating where (e.g., GPS coordinates) and when (date and time) the photo or video was taken.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Platforms we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, among other information. Additionally, the Platforms may use GPS (global positioning systems) software and other location-based technologies such as “iBeacons” to locate you so we may verify your location, deliver you relevant content based on your location, as well as allow you to share your location to other users as part of the services we provide via the Platform. We may determine your approximate and/or exact location information to provide location-based services.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through, and from our Platforms (including date and time), aspects of the Platforms that you use or visit, products and/or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, time of day you access the Platforms, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number or email addresses used to contact our customer service, among other information.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that Data if we intend to share those Data internally and combine it with Data collected on our Platforms. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your Data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Unless provided by you we do not collect any special categories of Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric Data) nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- How we collect your Data.
We collect Data from Talent when they register, use, and browse the Platforms, create an account on the Platforms, and/or fulfill a product or service request. We collect Data from Users when they register, use, and browse the Platforms, create an account on the Platforms, when they submit a product or service request, and/or place an order for other products offered on the Platforms from time to time.
- International Data transfers.
In addition, Data submitted by Talent for the creation of their profile on the Platforms will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. Data submitted by Users for the creation of products and/or services may (subject to the User’s consent) be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of Data.
- Payment transactions.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted by our payment processors as our data processor.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then our payment processors store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain Data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We will only send you our electronic marketing materials where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation (or where we have otherwise separately obtained your consent).
We may share your information with third parties including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Experian, Yahoo, Google, and Bing in order to improve your experience and service. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Data although we will seek your consent before third party direct marketing communications are sent to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- Opting out.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the online or app customer portal and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences, or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, or by contacting us at any time using the details provided below.
To opt-out of receiving direct mail, you may contact us through Customer Support at email@example.com.
Note: Because mailings often are prepared well in advance you may, for a period of time, continue to receive some offers after you send us your request.
- Security Measures.
We have adopted reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personally identifiable information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. We will store all the Data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
We use appropriate measures to safeguard Data, which measures are appropriate to the type of information maintained and follow applicable laws regarding the safeguarding of any such information under our control. In addition, in some areas of our Platforms, they may use encryption technology to enhance information privacy and help prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. We also employ industry-standard measures and processes for detecting and responding to inappropriate attempts to breach our systems.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. The Internet by its nature is a public forum, and we encourage you to use caution when disclosing information online. Often, you are in the best situation to protect yourself online. You are responsible for protecting your username and password from third party access, and for selecting passwords that are secure.
Communicating and transmitting Data via the Internet is inherently risky. Your communications may be routed via several countries before they reach our Platforms. For this reason, we do not guarantee the security of your Data sent over the internet, and we assume no liability or responsibility for interception or the loss of Data, unless same is the direct result of our gross negligence or willful default.
Furthermore, we shall in no way be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your Data, whether made by a Talent or any other third party, unless such unauthorized or unlawful disclosure is a direct result of our gross negligence or willful default.
You are responsible for keeping your Platforms log-in details, such as your username and password, confidential. We will not ask you for your password, except when you log in to the Platforms.
- Data Retention: How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data.
We will only retain your Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, or as necessary to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Data, the purposes for which we process your Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your Data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by contacting us.
- Your rights
Subject to certain limitations, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your Data – (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for access if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
- Request correction of your Data – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for correction if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
- Request erasure of your Data – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully, or where we are required to erase your Data to comply with local law. Note that we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
- Request restriction of processing your Data – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for restriction if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
- Request transfer of your Data – we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies where your Data is processed by us with your consent or for the performance of a contract and when processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- Object to our processing of your Data - you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your Data which is based on our legitimate interests. Where you object on this ground, we shall no longer process your Data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
- Exercising Your Rights - if you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, including withdrawing consent, please contact us giving us specific details regarding which right you choose to exercise.
- No fee usually required - you usually will not have to pay a fee to access your Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- What we may need from you - we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Time limit to respond - we try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
The Platforms use automatic systems of Data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (your “device”) from our Platforms and is stored on your device’s browser or hard drive. The cookies we use on our Platforms won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties. Cookies do not contain intelligible information but allow linking between you and your Data, such as your IP address and other information about your experience on the Platforms and your preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered on the Platforms.
To enable us to assess the effectiveness and usefulness of our Platforms, and to give you the best user experience, we collect and store information such as pages viewed by you, your domain names, and similar information. Our Platforms make use of anonymous cookies for the purposes of:
- Completion and support of Platforms’ activities.
- Platforms and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Anonymous user analysis, user profiling, and decision-making.
You can find more information about how to manage cookies for all the commonly used internet browsers by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. This website will also explain how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device.
Cookies are disseminated by our servers, and typically no one may gain access to the information that they contain. The information and Data is gathered directly and automatically by the Platforms. We Process information collected by cookies in a collective and anonymous way in order to optimize our services and the Platforms for the needs and preferences of the Users and Talent.
Please access the information on your Internet browser if you wish to delete cookies after using the Platforms. If you have started the procedure of deleting cookies, we cannot ensure that all of our web pages will be displayed and that all of our products and services will be available to you.
We currently set the following cookies:
Cookies from third parties – We currently use the following third party cookies:
Information we collect from you about your browsing behavior: we collect, store, and use information about your visits to our Sites and Apps and about your computer, tablet, mobile, or other device through which you access our Sites and Apps. This includes the following information:
- General non-personal information pertaining to users of our Sites and Apps technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, source domain names, specific web pages, length of time spent, and pages accessed, browser type, internet service provider, device identifier, your login information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location.
- Information about your visits and use of our Sites and Apps, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Sites and Apps, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
We use “Google Analytics” on our Sites and Apps. This cookie provides us with a visitor count and an understanding of how visitors move around and use our Sites and Apps. We can then use this information to improve navigability on our Sites and Apps generally. The cookies we use on our Sites and Apps will not collect personally identifiable information about you and we will not disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
We are obliged by Google Analytics to state the following:
IP Addresses and Aggregate Information: An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is associated with your computer’s connection to the internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Sites and Apps, and to maintain contact with you as you navigate through our Sites and Apps. Your computer’s IP address also may be used to provide you with information based upon your navigation through our Sites and Apps. Aggregate information is used to measure the visitors’ interest in, and use of, various areas of our Sites and Apps and the various programs that we administer. We will rely upon aggregate information, which is information that does not identify you, such as statistical and navigational information. With this aggregate information, we may undertake statistical and other summary analyses of the visitors’ behaviors and characteristics. Although we may share this aggregate information with third parties, none of this information will allow anyone to identify you, or to determine anything else personal about you.
Social Media and Online Engagement: We occasionally use a variety of new technologies and social media options to communicate and interact with customers, potential customers, employees, and potential employees. Our Sites and Apps and applications include popular social networking and media sites, open source software communities, and more. To better engage the public in ongoing dialog, certain of our businesses use certain third-party platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Third-Party Platforms and Applications (TPWA) are Internet-based technologies that are not exclusively operated or controlled by us. When interacting on those websites or apps, you may reveal certain Data to us or to third parties. Other than when used by our employees for the purpose of responding to a specific message or request, we will not use, share, or retain your Data.
13. Third Party Analytics and Advertising Service Providers; Online Tracking
We work with certain third parties (including network advertisers, ad agencies, payment processors, and analytics companies) including Google, Branch.io, Prerender.io, and Stripe for a variety of purposes. These purposes include providing us with information regarding traffic and use of the Platforms and our advertisements on the Platforms and across the Internet, and to engage in multi-site advertising. For example, if you click on an advertisement that led you to one of our Platforms, our service provider(s) may be able to tell us which advertisement you clicked on and where you were viewing the advertisement; or, you may be served MFP advertisements elsewhere online based on your visit to or use of the Platforms. Some of these third parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Platforms or other websites or online services. Additionally, we may share certain information derived from your Personal Information with third parties to assist us in delivering content or advertising to you, both on the Platforms and elsewhere online.
These third parties may set and access their own tracking technologies (including cookies, web beacons, and embedded scripts) and may otherwise collect or have access to your Device Identifier, Usage Information and related information about you. These service providers may use that information for their own purposes, including to target advertisements to you, prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times and to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you. We may share the Device Identifier and Usage Information about visitors with third party advertising companies, analytics providers, and other vendors for similar purposes.
MFP does not control the information collection, use, or sharing practices of third party analytics providers or advertisers. Some of these parties may collect your Personal Information when you access the Platforms or other online websites and services.
While we may use a variety of service providers to perform advertising and analytics services, some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may want to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members. You may also want to visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and offers an “opt-out” by participating companies in the DAA Self-Regulatory Program.
14. Social & Interactive Features; Public Information
The Platforms may provide you the opportunity to participate and post content publicly through interactive features and through other communication functionality (“Community Forums”). You may choose, through such features or otherwise, to submit or post photographs (which may include metadata), videos, questions, comments, suggestions, or other content (collectively, “User Content”). Please note that certain information, such as your name and other Personal Information, may be publicly displayed on the Platforms along with your User Content.
Anything you post to a Community Forum is public — others will have access to your User Content and may use it or share it with third parties. Information or other content you choose to post or make available in the Community Forums may be viewed, collected, and used by others. If you choose to voluntarily disclose Personal Information, that information will be considered public information and this Privacy Notice will not apply to such information. If you submit User Content, it may be published online or offline at any time. In addition, we may use your User Content and any excerpt from your User Content in connection with our advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotional activities.
Certain functionalities on the Platforms may permit interactions between the Platforms and a third party website or interactive service (“Social Features”). For example, Social Features may enable you to indicate through a third party website or interactive service that you “like” a Platform or content available on a Platform, or to “share” content from the Platforms. Social Features may also allow you to upload or download photos or videos to or from your account on a third party website or interactive service, or to login to one or more of the Platforms using your access credentials for a third party website or interactive service.
If you choose to use Social Features, certain information, which may include your Personal Information, may be publicly displayed, and the third party website or interactive service used in connection with the Social Features (and its users) may have access to information about you and your use of our Platforms. Similarly, if you post information on a third party website or interactive service that references the Platforms (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with the Platforms in a tweet or status update), your post may be published on the Platforms in accordance with the terms of the third party website or interactive service, and we may collect the information in your post.
We may receive information about you from third party providers of Social Features that interact with our Platforms. For example, if you choose to use Social Features, you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including Personal Information, related to your use of the third party website or interactive service. The third party website or interactive service may allow you to remove the application or feature, in which case we will no longer collect information about you through the application or service, but we may retain the information previously collected in accordance with respective third-party privacy policies. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a third party website, feature or application give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections” or information about you is otherwise accessible through your posts, your “connections” web page, profile page, or similar page on a third party social media website, feature, or application. The information we collect in connection with Social Features is subject to this Privacy Notice. The information collected and stored by the third party remains subject to the third party’s privacy practices, including whether the third party continues to share information with us, the types of information shared, and your choices with regard to what is visible to others on that third party website or service.
The Platforms may also allow you to import information about yourself or third parties from a third-party website or interactive service. For example, the Platforms may allow you to provide your login information to your calendar account so that the Platforms may import your calendar items (such as birthdays). As another example, the Platforms may allow you to provide your email account so that the Platforms may import your contacts or list of persons with whom you have communicated. By providing the login information in your account in any such situation, you are consenting to MFP, or a party on behalf of MFP, importing your information from the Platforms. Unless you consent, we will not store the password you provide if you import information from a third party source.
We may post customer testimonials on our Platforms, which may contain User Content or Personal Information. If you wish to request the removal of your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions.
We may sponsor contests, sweepstakes or other promotions (any, a “Promotion, and collectively, “Promotions”). If you choose to participate in a Promotion, you may be required to provide certain Data. By participating in a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion. The official rules may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Data may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
16. Sharing Between myFanPark Companies; Business Transitions.
MFP Companies are the subsidiaries and affiliates of myFanPark, Inc. We may share your information, including Data, with MFP Companies for a variety of purposes, such as to conduct Promotions, offer special premiums, and for business and operational purposes (such as sharing databases and equipment). We may, and reserve the right to, share your information with any other company that is not presently but becomes one of the MFP Companies.
We may also disclose and transfer your Data: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of a Platform or applicable database; (ii) if MFP (or any of its affiliated, parent, or subsidiary companies) assigns its rights regarding any of your information to a third party; or (iii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, liquidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of MFP’s ownership interests, assets, or both, or other company change, including during the course of any due diligence process (collectively, a “Business Transition”). If we disclose and transfer your Data in connection with a Business Transition, we will place a prominent notice of the Business Transition on the homepages of the Site(s) and within the App(s) if you have activated this feature on your Device.
17. Compliance with Applicable Law.
In Processing Data, MFP shall (and will procure that each of its Processors shall) use its best endeavours to ensure that such Processing is done in compliance with the provisions of such data protection and/or privacy laws as may be applicable to the Processing of such Data by MFP from time to time.
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time without notice to you. We may also provide notice to you in other ways in our discretion, such as through contact information you have provided. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Privacy Notice.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through our Customer Support Department or via our Legal Department at email@example.com.
19. Consent to Transfer.
Please be aware that information we collect through the Platforms may be transferred to and processed in the United States, where the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen. By using the Platforms or providing us with any information, you acknowledge and consent to the transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, or such other countries as MFP may choose in its sole discretion.
20. California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from MFP certain information regarding the disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. A company may also comply with the law by disclosing in its privacy notice that it provides consumers choice (opt-out or opt-in) regarding sharing Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes (as MFP does), and information on how to exercise that choice.
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and your ability to exercise choice, please send your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following mailing address: 1049 El Monte Avenue, Suite 74C, Mountain View, CA, 94040. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email or include it in your writing if you choose to write to us at the designated mailing address. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any Platform, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content that you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information that you have posted and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU (or EEA) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in Germany is Blazey Pacak, firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Contacting Us (The MFP Companies).
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information, please contact us as follows:
Customer Support: email@example.com 833-782-7766 (between 9am and 5pm PST)
Legal Support: firstname.lastname@example.org